Tuesday 10 November 2015

Weekly tech tip #5 - my google drive does not work properly

Many of us are using Google docs for ourselves and/or with our classes and a common problem has been “Google docs is not working for me”. The majority of these instances have been when a user is using Internet Explorer. Google docs do not work with Internet Explorer. We recommend using Chrome (or Firefox) but not Internet Explorer.
And, if you are having trouble logging in to Google, your password may  not be synchronized. The solution is to change your password. The process of changing your password will result in your SMUS password being synchronized with Google.
And if you missed last week’s special tech support video, here it is again “My Blackberry Is Not Working!”:
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Please also let me know if you have any suggested topics for future tips.
(please note that I am now sending these tips out to all faculty and am working on a location to archive the various tips)
Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment